Difference between revisions of "Halloween Monster Maker"
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
Revision as of 05:08, 15 December 2017
Name of Teacher: Kristina Elyse Butke
Class/Grade/Language Level: High School, Low Level
Textbook Not applicable
- Creativity: Students exercise creativity in coming up with a unique story for the monsters they make.
- Language: Vocabulary development and review, reinforcing reading and writing skills, speaking through sharing their stories aloud.
- Social Interaction: Students must work together in pairs or small groups of 3-4 people.
- Paper Dolls - Use Google Image Search to find different types of paper dolls, printables, and templates. This specific type of doll is called an articulated paper doll, so for the best results, please incorporate that phrase in your search. When you download the images you like, please print each doll on A3-sized paper. You will need to laminate the dolls and punch holes where the limbs should be assembled (these are usually marked directly on the doll itself).
- Body part assemblage - You will need to assemble the limbs of the dolls in advance of class time. Make sure all the pieces are connected to form complete arms and legs, etc. Do not assemble a complete doll--just the individual body parts. You can used copper brads to or small binder rings
How the Lesson Incorporates the Four Skills:
- Listening: '