Difference between revisions of "ITAI!!! Game"
(Created page with ":'''Name of Teacher:''' Melissa Barcellos :'''Class/Grade/Language Level:''' Nursery / Elementary School :'''Textbook and specific lesson:''' Body Parts :'''Goal:''' Practi...")
Latest revision as of 02:49, 11 July 2014
- Name of Teacher: Melissa Barcellos
- Class/Grade/Language Level: Nursery / Elementary School
- Textbook and specific lesson: Body Parts
- Goal: Practice names of body parts
- Preparation: Blackboard, Printed band aids with magnets (sheet attached)
- Class time:
Separate the students into 4-5 groups.
Have them stand at the back of the classroom in their groups.
On the board there are 4-5 bodies (1 body per group).
Each group has been provided with magnetic band aids (print off some band aid pictures, laminate, and stick some sticky magnets on the back).
One person from each group will go first. The ALT/JTE will say, “Ow! Ow! (or Itai! Itai!) My ______hurts!”
Students race to put a band-aid on the body part you said. You give points based off speed and accuracy.