The Winter 2019 YOKA is available now! This quarter’s YOKA features the following…
- Winter Moments and Welcome Back Home by Ola Akindes
- Yuki Matsuri by Kelli Yogi and Lottie Caddick
- Aru Ressha — JR Kyushu Sweets Train by Emilie Mitchell
- Getting on the Citrus Train (And other fruit-related adventures) by Hester Mullen
- Entrancing Ehime by Jenifer Vosper
- Welcome Back Home by Ola Akindes
- The Wee Bopper on Flower Park Hill by Ruth Madden
- The Legend of the Unkai by Zaynab Nakhid
- Phonics Escape Room by Ming Ching Bay
- Photos by Chase Sutherland, George Leach and Lily McDermott
This YOKA was designed by George Leach. An HQ version (133 MB) of this issue is also available.
Not sure what the YOKA is? The YOKA is a quarterly English-language newsletter written and designed by Kumamoto JETs. For more information and past YOKAs, visit this page.
We happily accept submissions for future YOKAs! If you are interested in contributing an article, photo, or creative piece for a future issue, then please e-mail your submission to email@example.com.