The Spring 2019 YOKA is available now! This quarter’s YOKA features the following…
- Aso Village Festivals by Zaynab Nakhid
- Koinobori of Kyushu by Greg Corbett
- Golden Week in Seoul and Sayonara Sensei by Alicia Lim
- A Day in an Inaka Life and Anata no Warehouse by Jess Langshaw
- Sakitsu Church UNESCO World Heritage Trip by Olivia Saputra
- To Cross a Threshold by Luna Howell
- Cat Island by Melissa Wright
- Photos by Greg Corbett, Bilal Khan, Jess Langshaw, Alicia Lim, Charles Marchant and Daniel McCoy
This YOKA was designed by Greg Corbett. An HQ version (50 MB) of this issue is also available.
Not sure what the YOKA is? The YOKA is a quarterly English-language newsletter written and designed by Kumamoto JETs. For more information and past YOKAs, visit this page.
We happily accept submissions for future YOKAs! If you are interested in contributing an article, photo, or creative piece for a future issue, then please e-mail your submission to email@example.com.