The Autumn 2018 YOKA is available now! This quarter’s YOKA features the following…
- Cup………rice by Alicia Lim
- A Short Text Exchange about Rice by Alicia Lim
- Typhoon Trami by Jess Langshaw
- We are KumAJET! by KumAJET
- Colors of Fall by Ola Akindes
- On the Drunken Horse Festival by Ming Ching Bay
- Climbing the 3333 Steps by Jess Langshaw
- Visiting the Happiest Place on Earth by Olivia Poole
- The Fields are Ripe for the Harvest by Ola Akindes
- Invitation to the Kumamoto International Friendship Festival by the Kumamoto Prefecture International Affairs Division
- Photos by Amy Cooper, Alicia Lim, Lily McDermott, Scott McGowan, Mary Sawyer, Amy Shiroma and Chase Sutherland
This YOKA was designed by Laura Sikoski. An HQ version (41MB) of this issue is also available.
Not sure what the YOKA is? The YOKA is a quarterly English-language newsletter written and designed by Kumamoto JETs. For more information and past YOKAs, visit this page.
We happily accept submissions for future YOKAs! If you are interested in contributing an article, photo, or creative piece for a future issue, then please e-mail your submission to email@example.com.