The Summer 2019 YOKA is available now! This quarter’s YOKA features the following…
- Homecoming and Haiku by Miriam Horsley
- Summer in South Kumamoto by Hester Mullen
- Kumamoto JET Gothic by Preston Sangster
- Fishing in Takamori by Olivia Saputra
- Night Bus – No Problem! by Jenifer Vosper
- Welcome to Kumamoto! by the Area Leaders of Kumamoto Prefecture
- Photos by Kira-Ann Hayashi, Miriam Horsley, Alicia Lim and Chase Sutherland
This YOKA was designed by Alicia Lim. An HQ version (33 MB) of this issue is also available.
Not sure what the YOKA is? The YOKA is a quarterly English-language newsletter written and designed by Kumamoto JETs. For more information and past YOKAs, visit this page.
We happily accept submissions for future YOKAs! If you are interested in contributing an article, photo, or creative piece for a future issue, then please e-mail your submission to email@example.com.