The YOKA Spring 2020
The Spring 2020 YOKA is available now! This quarter’s YOKA features the following…
- Tough Times for the World by Dilini Fernando
- Eve’s Honest Onsen Opinions – Kurokawa Edition by Eve Gillison
- Jenny’s Jokes – Oyaji Gags by Jenifer Vosper
- Beat a Drum by Greg Corbett
- Eating Out in the Kuma-gun by Jessica Langshaw
- Easy Cooking: Cup Noodle Chahan by Alicia Lim
- Unofficial Kumamoto JET ALT Survey by Lewis Marks
- Photos by Bilal Khan, Jessica Langshaw, Alicia Lim, Jenifer Vosper
- Drawing by Yuan Luo
This YOKA was designed by Valeria Magallan.
Not sure what the YOKA is? The YOKA is a quarterly English-language newsletter written and designed by Kumamoto JETs. For more information anWe happily accept submissions for future YOKAs! If you are interested in contributing an article, photo, or creative piece for a future issue, then please e-mail your submission to email@example.com.