The YOKA Autumn 2020
The Autumn 2020 YOKA is available now! This quarter’s YOKA features the following…
- Musashi in Kumamoto by Adam Pool & Steven Swanson
- The Storm before the Calm by Seinao (Lewis Marks)
- The Scent of Autumn by Estelle Abrial
- Avoiding the Winter Blues by Keeping Warm by Niamh Merry
- Photos by Estelle Abrial, Quinlan Fletcher, Bilal Khan, Jonathan Kling, Lily McDermott, Preston Sangster, and Chase Sutherland
This YOKA was designed by Jonathan Kling.
Not sure what the YOKA is? The YOKA is a quarterly English-language newsletter written and designed by Kumamoto JETs. For more information anWe happily accept submissions for future YOKAs! If you are interested in contributing an article, photo, or creative piece for a future issue, then please e-mail your submission to email@example.com.